You might also be interested in:
- My Favorite Images From 2012 I thought I would put together what I consider to be my top ten images from 2012. Some of them are far from my most popular, […]
- Fly Me To The Moons On the 18th of February 2013 the planet Jupiter and our Moon had a meeting in the night sky. For most of the world it was […]
- Frequently Asked Questions I have got to a point with my photography that I am literally being inundated with questions about how I do some of my […]
- Aurora Chasing I am not lucky enough to live in a location in the world where aurora occur regularly, but occasionally if the solar storm is […]
- Finding The Center "Finding The Center" In my opinion one of the most important keys to being a successful night sky photographer is learning […]
Pingback: Frequently Asked Questions | Capturing the Night
great advice! i shoot a LOT of different themes BUT have never had ANY luck with night/meteor shoots! i will be trying this out soon and hoping to get some better results!! thanks for all the great info! happy holidays!! (yes, sleep is a good thing!!)
Thanks so much for this. I really appreciate you sharing a part of your wisdom. Happy holidays and happy shooting!
You are an inspiration. I took my first sets of photo’s last night. Had some trouble with focus. But at least I was able to use them to practice the assembly. Cheers,.
Pingback: How I photograph the Moon
Pingback: Cara elak bintang-bintang jadi lonjong! – 600 Rule | Falak Online
Pingback: Help taking photos of the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!