Stars, Aurora, Lightning and That Plane-
My favorite images from 2013 (In order of the date they were taken)
Room With A View
Fly Me To The Moons
Crater Lake Boat Shed
Field Of Dreams
You might also be interested in:
- Aurora Chasing I am not lucky enough to live in a location in the world where aurora occur regularly, but occasionally if the solar storm is […]
- My Favorite Images From 2012 I thought I would put together what I consider to be my top ten images from 2012. Some of them are far from my most popular, […]
- Finding The Center "Finding The Center"
In my opinion one of the most important keys to being a successful night sky photographer is learning […]
- Fly Me To The Moons On the 18th of February 2013 the planet Jupiter and our Moon had a meeting in the night sky. For most of the world it was […]
- Astrophotography and the 600 Rule
I love them all, that’s the problem!
But because I love colour, lines, flowerfields (just one flower is s boring you know), subjects not in the middle, mostly empty photos and a not-centerd horizon, I guess “Field of Dreams” is my favorite!
Can I kindly ask you to vote for my ‘photoblog of the year’ on my website? http://villasappho.nl/fotoblog-van-het-jaar-2013/
Still love your photos!
Totally agree with your choices Gregg.. outstanding images all Happy New year
I am engrossed in your photos. They are fabulous and I could only hope one day to shoot pictures like this…someday.
I love the night sky and all that is has to offer but never did I imagine it was THIS beautiful. And the PNW offers some great sky to shoot!